Facebook Click here

Guests at LibertaGia Mondial 1st Anniversary give their opinion about the event. Are you one of them?


The event celebrating the first year of LibertaGia Mondial in the market was very special. During two days, there were trainings, presentations and above all, great moments and networking. 
LibertaGia News wanted to interview the guests to know their opinion about the event, and also about the new products. Check below, in case you are among them! 
For our next article, check among your pictures of the event and send us the one you like the most. We would like to publish it. Send it to news@libertagia.com and tell us why it is your favorite picture.

Alensandrs Saveljevs y Vikentijs Barkovskis, Letonia.
"It was a fantastic event"
"We believe GiaGift it is the best of LibertaGia Mondial products . People love to win prizes"

pawel Rzysko (Left), Barbara Zontek, Blanka Pawłowska and Wojciech Kobylarz (Right), Poland.
"After the event we will organise a hangout to give as much information as possible to our networks on these two days, and on all new projects"
"We are confident that LibertaGia Shop will be a success"
Daniel Pelayo, Spain.
"It was an amazing event! All very well organized "
"I have high expectations on how it will be LibertaGia Shop"
Lucas Ramos, Gilberto Zanotti and Joel Rodrigues, Brazil.
"These two days have been above expectations"
"The new products presented represent a partnership between companies that will be very positive"
 
Elena Lyubka, Ukraine.
 
“The event was very inspiring and it makes me sad that not many people of my network could come”
“I can’t choose which is the product I like the most. It is as when someone asks you to choose which is your favourite child”
 

Javier Figueiras, Spain.
"The event was a success. I am excited to see I have so many people on my team who received awards"
"I am delighted with the new products, now the leaders have to promote them"
Helena Rapoport, Netherlands.
"It's been a very intense and interesting meeting. I am glad to have come"

Jorge Torres, Spain.
"With this event it has become very clear that the company is heavily interested in the personal and professional development of its leaders"
Tatyana Borovaia, Russia.
"These kind of events bring members of the company together. Now we return to our countries with a lot of energy and ready to return to work"
Manuela Fernandez, Spain.
"The event was very well organized. I loved it "
"I come from the traditional retail sector and I think LibertaGia Shop is the shop of the future"
Leonardo Lemos, Brazil.
"Two perfect days"
"I liked very much the products presented and I think online games are a good investment, as they are very popular all over the world"
José Manuel Perez, Spain.
"This event has been the best I have attended in a long time and have been to many"
"I think LibertaGia Shop and Click Master will be a success"
Estefanio Silva, Madeira, Portugal.
"The team of LibertaGia Mondial has done a great job organising this event"
"I know the field of renewable energies and among all the projects GiaPower has a lot of future"
Horácio Medeiros, Cape Verde. 
"I like Click Master, I will contract it for my song "Master Piece" and the song will get lots of viewings from people all over the world"

Sebastiana Jeannette, France.
"It was a fantastic event. I'm very happy "
"All products are innovative, and that is why I think the company has a great future"
Teresa Cru, Spain.
"I did not expect that the event would be this good"
"I think Salva Libertà is the best product that the company can offer to its members"



You like? ؟

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire