Facebook Click here

Leader Sergio beato

At LibertaGia Mondial every member can be the master of its own destiny and Sergio Beato is the proof of it.The Spanish joined the company with the Bronze Box and has been able to reach the Diamond level in 10 months “working hard and with hope everyday, always believing in the global project of the company”, says.
Sergio Beato confesses that reaching the Diamond level within the Career Plan of LibertaGia Mondial “it's a dream come true”. “I can’t believe it, I am truly happy, motivated, enthusiastic, and the most important, my effort and the work of my team have been recognised”, enthuses.
After reaching the Diamond, Sergio Beato claims to feel even more determined to promote the project of the company among more people: “I have worked in several companies within this sector and I have decided to be fully dedicated to LibertaGia Mondial”.
The Spanish leader dreams about reaching the Global Ambassador category within the Career Plan of LibertaGia Mondial, in which the company gives recognition offering a mansion, a yacht or a luxury car.
Sergio says that he feels very fortunate since he knew about LibertaGia Mondial by chance: “I was surfing on the Internet and I accessed a public online conference about the company. I felt convinced about the Business Plan of LibertaGia Mondial and joined it". "I will always remember this day”.
You like? ؟

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire